Monday, June 29, 2009

#20 YouTube

I think I already posted about keeping in touch with my little brother via YouTube (he posts lots of goofy videos with his friends). I use YouTube alot, probably too much.

A couple of months ago there was a gentleman at ML who wanted to get a CD in with a particular song on it. He knew the title of the song, but there were several different versions of it sung by various people, so we logged on to a software station and went through the YouTube vids of the songs so he could hear them until he found the right one. Luckily we had that artist's CD and he was so happy to have it come in a few days later, and not have to order them all just to find the song he wanted.

This is one of my all-time favorite vids:



Gah, that still makes me sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment