Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Extra Super Secret Bonus Sets 1 & 2

Social networking has blown up so much in the last couple of years it's just insane. I remember signing up on Facebook when it was just college students (you had to have a university email to join) and look at the behemoth it is now. I have a MySpace page but I'm hardly ever on it, and I rarely use instant messaging anymore, although I have a couple of accounts. Twitter is the one thing that I've totally resisted, although sometimes I peek at my witty friends' feeds.

Facebook-- I waste entirely too much time on this site, but it's fun. I've been a little leery of posting too much info there; I tend to err on the side of caution. It's such a great way to keep in touch, though. I have tons of family and friends in Japan and Seattle and it's awesome to see their pictures and chat with them online all in one place.

And currently I'm beating Michael in Scrabble on FB, which is of course awesome. I welcome all challengers, except Stacey (your reputation precedes you!). From my page you can also see a video of several staffers at the Medical Lake Founders Day Parade, working our Book Cart Drill Team magic. Worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment